SEFTA Rolling 16 (Winter League)

AGM agendas, proposals, minutes and discussions.
Eaton Rifles

Re: SEFTA Rolling 16 (Winter League)

Post by Eaton Rifles » Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:56 pm

Tartan wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:09 am
Yes correct, Guido is the Belgium European FT champion that Springfield have persuaded to shoot in next seasons winter league for us, we also have Jack Harris and Andy Calpin joining for a number of rounds. Thought we would try Kent tactics :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hahaha oh noes we're busted, how are we going to afford the appearance fees now... :D
I don't know how he still rates Neil, Simon and Spencer as A instead of AA.
I swear he makes it up as he goes along.

SteveC

Post by SteveC » Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:53 pm

Eaton Rifles wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:56 pm
Tartan wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:09 am
Yes correct, Guido is the Belgium European FT champion that Springfield have persuaded to shoot in next seasons winter league for us, we also have Jack Harris and Andy Calpin joining for a number of rounds. Thought we would try Kent tactics :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hahaha oh noes we're busted, how are we going to afford the appearance fees now... :D
I don't know how he still rates Neil, Simon and Spencer as A instead of AA.
I swear he makes it up as he goes along.
I hadnt noticed that. It somewhat screws our WL though (if we take any notice of it) as they were AA at the start of it.
Iceni. Yay.

Tartan

Post by Tartan » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:01 pm

Rolling 16 is a guide to what the grades will be for the GP season and then again for the Winter League (in most years). We only set grades twice a year by the published grades on the BFTA site, not the rolling 16. Therefore anyone starting summer or winter leagues won’t change grades mid season, other than an ungraded shooter who gets a grade after 3 shoots. Spencer remains in AA although his later results as per rolling 16 are suggesting he will be A for the summer

nats
Site Admin

Post by nats » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:34 pm

Tartan wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:01 pm
Rolling 16 is a guide to what the grades will be for the GP season and then again for the Winter League (in most years). We only set grades twice a year by the published grades on the BFTA site, not the rolling 16. Therefore anyone starting summer or winter leagues won’t change grades mid season, other than an ungraded shooter who gets a grade after 3 shoots. Spencer remains in AA although his later results as per rolling 16 are suggesting he will be A for the summer
Couldn't have said it better myself. I'm sure the summer cut off will be around 88%
Anschutz 9015 Stumpy edition. EV2 Blonde

Dc the 1

Post by Dc the 1 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:54 pm

Kent tactics??????

All we do is hit more targets than you lot🤣🤣